Join us for a festive afternoon tea party with The Swingettes! Wearing vintage costumes, red lipstick and victory rolls to match, this lively trio will entertain you with festive songs while you enjoy our indulgent seasonal afternoon tea.
The performance will be in our Wychbold Restaurant. Please arrive early with your booking reference to allow time for seating.
• Food classes and events can be cancelled / rearranged up to 14 days prior to the class date. After that cancellation/rebooking fees are payable, unless we can fill your space.
• Classes or events cancelled less than 7 whole days prior to the class are not refundable.
• We endeavour to run all our classes and events but reserve the right to postpone or cancel for reasons beyond our control or if attendance is too low to economically run the class.
• No refunds will be given for classes run in inclement weather. The Event space is under cover and heated.
• Advanced written warning of any food allergies or dietary requirements is needed. We cannot always accommodate all dietary requirements, please contact us before booking if you have a dietary requirement.
• Unfortunately, in group classes we cannot guarantee the absence of any specific allergen.
• Please note only cards or mobile transactions are accepted at Food at Webbs venues (no cash).
• Please bring your ticket or booking reference with you at the time of attendance. Please arrive 15 minutes before the class or event starts.
• Please let us know beforehand if you need help accessing our venue. Access to Webbs is flat. Access to our Restaurant is flat. Access to our Event space is just one sloped step.
• Please indicate via ticking ‘Is continuous wheelchair access required’ if you need access and seating in our Restaurant that is wheelchair friendly.
• Please drink responsibly. Alcohol cannot be consumed by anyone under the age of 18. We operate a ‘Challenge 25’ policy. ID will be required.
• Please find suitable transport to and from the venue. The 144 bus runs to The Swan Inn which is 5 minutes walk away.
• Smoking or vaping / e-cigarettes are not permitted within any of our buildings, event spaces tents or igloos.
If you need to transfer your tickets:
• Transferring tickets can be done at home logging into ‘My Account’ at webbsevents.co.uk.
• The first transfer is FREE. Any subsequent transfers will cost £3.50 total and must be done a minimum of 48hrs before the start time of the event booked or according to the individual event schedule.
• Transferring tickets through customer services will cost £3.50 per transfer
In the unlikely event that you experience a problem please call 01527 860000.
• The final decision regarding transfers and refunds is at the discretion of Webbs management.
• A refund request made after the fact will not be processed.
• Any ticket refunds that are permitted will be processed within 7 working days.